Spring is here! All around us the flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and plants are thriving. The energy of rebirth, renewal, and rejuvenation is all around us. Why not bring some of that spring energy into your home for a spring refresh that will brighten and lighten not just your home but your spirits as well? Your friends here at Kittelberger Florist have a few tips and tricks for using the best spring florals to revive and energize your space.
Refresh Your Kitchen
Clear off your countertops because you need to make room for flowers!! Put the mixer, blender, and toaster underneath and give your kitchen a nice refresh by keeping only healthy snacks of seasonal fruits and veggies around.
Refresh with Spring Flowers
Turn your kitchen space from ordinary to extraordinary by adding fresh spring plants and flowers. Not only do they provide a sweet fragrance, but they offer a lovely pop of color and lift spirits. Be sure to add a plant as well for its air-cleaning benefits. Flowers we like for the kitchen include:
- Peace Lily: A top indoor plant for air purification
- Carnations: A symbol of both luck and purity
- Tulips: Makes any space feel lighter and brighter
- Eucalyptus: Brings a refreshing minty yet earthy scent to your kitchen
Reorganize Your Bathroom
Turn your bathroom into a spa-like retreat by keeping the countertops free of clutter and the decor simple. White or light-colored towels and a light shower curtain with a simple floral print are perfect for spring.
Reorganize with Spring Flowers
Bring in fresh, healthy plants and fragrant flowers to put the final touches on your spa-like retreat. Flowers are soothing and relaxing and their sweet scents promote tranquility and calm. Plants add a nice pop of color as well and represent good health. Great flowers for your bathroom include.
- Daffodils: A proven mood-boosting bloom that will brighten your bathroom and reduce stress
- Gerbera Daisies: Beautiful, cheerful, and colorful
- Sunflowers: Bright, happy, and full of energy
- Hyacinths: Lush and elegant with vibrant colors and a sweet scent
Refine Your Bedroom
Let the light and energy of the spring sun shine in! Pull back the heavy curtains or replace them with sheer ones. Add light-colored or white sheets and a comforter to your bed. Put up some floral prints on the wall and make sure all clutter is gone.
Refine with Spring Flowers
Bring spring into your bedroom and benefit from the soothing and relaxing effects of beautiful florals and plants. Place a vase of mixed flowers on your dresser to spruce things up or a single flower on your nightstand for a charming effect. Place a large, air purifying plant by the window and enjoy your spring-like oasis. Types of flowers we like for the bedroom include:
- Sweet Peas: Beautiful and elegant and a symbol of gratitude
- Peonies: Luxurious and full of romance
- Hydrangea: Soft, pretty, and boosts mood
- Orchids: Exotic and refined with a gorgeous blossom
Open your home to the joys of spring! You’ll not have a wonderfully fragrant, fresh, and beautiful home, but your spirits and mood will benefit from the rejuvenating and reenergizing energy that spring brings. For all your spring floral needs, Kittelberger Florist is here to help.